We believe that Data Science is the key to achieve next leap in productivity in your industry.
The flexibility of our solution, combined with Data Science, allows us to map improvement opportunities based on your industry's machinery.
Application of your industry's data to create analysis and systematic reasoning to follow an efficient and optimized decision-making process.
- Management and operational dashboards
- Knowledge for problem solving
- Sharing of analysis techniques
- Support from data scientists
Through intelligent dashboards, create customized filters and alerts for your plant's most relevant metrics, and access them from any device.
- Real-time visualization
- Customize the information you need, in a snap of fingers
- Set up notifications of the most important metrics for your plant
The automated labeling algorithm identifies all available variables, ensuring the selection and visualization of the most relevant data for your industry.
- Reduces project implementation time
- Automation that searches and segments the most relevant data from the machinery
- Data processing via intelligent algorithm
Proprietary hardware for plug-and-play installation, capable of collect and analyze data from more than 86% of PLCs available on the market.
- More than 50 developed protocols;
- Universal compatibility
- For factories at different maturity stages
We are SaaS!
To streamline and facilitate our solution, we provide, in a robust and secure waya customizable project that allows our clients, regardless their size or maturity, to get access to intelligent and disruptive technology:
Cost-competitive and low-risk, you only pay for what you use with the possibility of scaling your project up or down as needed.
You can access the software from any device and location, as long as you have a secure internet connection.
Check out some of the protocols and interfaces on which it is possible to connect the ST-One solution:
- EtherNet/IP (Allen Bradley / Rockwell / Omron PLCs)
- Databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Melsec Mitsubishi (FX Line)
- Atlas Copco Open Protocol
- DDE (for Siemens 840D)
- Fanuc CNC (FOCAS)
- PMon (FIS)
- Siemens MPI
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- ADS (Beckhoff)
- Siemens S7
- Siemens S5
- Digital I/Os
- INA (B&R)
Technology is not just a tool, but a strategic partner for industries to get a competitive edge and meet new market demands:
- Reduce waste and costs by optimizing production processes, inventory management and supply chain operations.
- Improve product quality and consistency by monitoring different metrics that are relevant to your industry.
- Ensure the safety and compliance of your protocols.
- Increase your customer's loyalty and satisfaction by using your industry's data analytics to make more assertive and quick decisions, that will allow you to offer personalized products and services and create engaging experiences.